Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sorry Ya'll -

I apologize for being so inconsistent with the blog here lately. We've been super-busy and I've hardly even take out my camera.

We're getting moved in, slowly, I guess. The biggest hang-up has been the telephone. We have had 8 different technicians out to the house and the phone still isn't working.

Charlotte loves her new house, and yard and park and room. She's napping in her big girl bed in her room (hallelujah!). Her room has turned out super-cute! I know ya'll don't believe me about the napping by herself...I'm going to have to take a picture.

She's eating bunches of new things and only nurses, for the most part, at night. Hopefully, I'll have her weaned by the time she's two (yeah, no, I wish I was being sarcastic...this child is no where near ready to give up 'milk mommy')

She loves ketchup. We were at Zaxby's a couple of days ago, and she was dipping her fries and her chicken in her little cup of ketchup. Then decided to skip the dipping, picked up the paper ketchup cup and shoved it in her mouth.

Charlotte loves Home Depot, it's her FAVORITE store, forget putting her in the cart. She wants to explore...

She loves her books and her fun backyard and wagon rides in the park, most especially wagon rides to the playground that's just her size.

Charty's quickly becoming a rambunctious toddler. She's got scraped knees and elbows, bumps and bruises. She is into everything. oh, and corn on the cob. We realized at Jeanne's a couple of weeks ago that the girl loves some corn on the cob with handles.

I'll do better about posting! I miss it!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Do you have any duplicates or way to show the photos you took? I would love to order some! So good! What a nice job they do...I'll keep them in mind!